Sunday, October 17, 2021

Birthday Cards

 I made a plethora of birthday cards. Some will go to my father-in-law, and we will keep some. Here, I am giving you a highlight of the 35 cards I had made. 








Right now, I am letting the paper take center stage, along with a small stamped or die cut sentiment. 

I'm in the process of making fall card for friends and family. They will be mailed out in November. I'll share them here when I finish with them. I stepped up my game a bit, and I'm happy with what I've done so far.

6 comments:

  1. Love these cards especially the one with the envelope.....I may have have to CASE it.....
    Great selection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I didn't get to see them all! They are very nice. Yay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I can't show you them all! Look what I did! Look what I did! That's sweet! That's sweet! That would be boring. Thanks for your comment! Love you!

      Delete
  3. Yeah, you're making and sharing cards again. I am so happy for you. I think I missed some. I'll have to come back and check out some more of them. I like the little envelope in the middle of the card and your designer paper is beautiful. Lovely designs. Thank you so much for sharing, Fonda. Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to be back. Now, I'm making so many cards I don't know what I'll do with them all! lol I think I want to spend some time doing things I don't normally do, like work with all of the things I've purchased on my down time. I want to spend more time on each card and stretch my creative muscles. We'll see what I can come up with! Maybe some winter cards! Yeah!

      Delete