Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Where Have I Been?

Well, shortly after my last post, I went into the hospital with a partial blockage of my small intestine. After removing about a meter of my small intestine, I was mending until the early part of 2020. I had home health care for my wound, which finally healed. It makes me look like I have a butt on my front belly, but I deal.

So, maybe I'm back.

I have been dealing with some depression. I don't know if it's the Covid-thing and being cooped up or not. I'm pretty much a homebody, so I don't think that's it. Anyway, I have a call out to the psychiatric nurse practitioner who is going to call me on Friday. I'll see if she has any suggestions.

I have visited my craft room, but I haven't made much...nothing I'm going to post on this entry along with my butt-belly. So...check out the next post, because it's ready now.




4 comments:

  1. We're having fun...some...We are lucky girls, overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. With the stress of my mom and aunt and the moving and renovating and finding tenants, I haven't been doing great. Now I have ringworm off the kitten. I am NOT happy. I'm paranoid at the best of times and now I'm in overdrive. Love your birthday card btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie got ringworm from our new kitten about a year ago. No fun! It's sounds like you are really stressed. Hopefully, things will settle down for you and you can get some good relaxing Zefi time.

      Delete