Wednesday, October 9, 2019

WOYWW: What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 540

I've made some changes. My desk is rather clear, and it's because I am re-evaluating the kind and number of challenges in which I participate. It isn't easy to pick and choose, because the challenges change weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly. I can't do them all, even though I think I could. I need to take a breather. So, the way for me to do that is to start over. Here's my desk:


This is Tangerine, Tangy for short. I still have a few thing to put away.





This is on the floor to my left while sitting. The box on the left are my collection of adhesives, and the box on the right holds some supplies I was using. Those supplies need to be put in their rightful spot.




This is on the floor to my right. On the left are paper tablets, a scoring tool and my Misti. On the right are packages of papers I need to put away. In the middle are my scraps. The more creative I am, the more and more I fill it, but I also use some scraps -- as long as they're near the top. I really need to go through that!

As I mentioned, there are things that need to be put away. That will take some time. For example, I have to organize all of the dies in order to have them all fit in their space. I think I have way too many, and I'm not sure how I can keep track of what I have. I won't be buying more anytime soon. I also have to box away some stamps, which are quite organized. I hope I don't run out of room in those boxes!

Sharing with:

What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 540 

19 comments:

  1. Tangy is getting in on the act there! Cats are very good at helping.... ;-)
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangy is beautiful, probably thinking what we all think when we take a step back and assess our stash we all have way too much but claim to need it all. It's such a distraction when we need to clean up though.
    I have to agree about the challenges, I used to participate in many but had to do the same as the need to complete them in time became quite stressful. Just enjoy the freedom of creativity, it's what it's all about at the end of the day. Happy WoywW Tracey #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Fonda. Oh my - the great tidy up... Scary really, as we t5hen have to find room for everything. I'm avoiding that necessity at the moment with the excuse I still have more cards to make...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your four footed helper! Happy WOYWW!
    Glenda #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fonda, love you cat! Hes a beauty. There seems to be a never ending organising needed as a crafter, lol. I keep track of my dies my scanning them in, or grabbing a pic off the internet and storing the images in folders by theme on my pc. you can also get a free program called Evernote, that you can store all the images of crafting goodies in. That any help? Have a lovely week, hugs, Shaz #7 X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do any challenges any more. Hope you find some you want to stick to. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I darent show you my floors. I did wonder yesterday what the telephone engineer thought when he came to fix the line yesterday. I bet he thought she needs to get on that hoarders programme on telly haha
    Lynn x 16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give Tangy a cuddle frome me.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fonda, I do a few challenges occasionally but only if I have something already that fits in but not much recently I think it just takes up too much time so it's good to have a rest from it. Have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tangy is beautiful and clearly keeping an eye on you too. Tidying and organising seems to be high in any crafter's to-do list. I actually swept my floor today - how do so many slivers of paper miss the bin (?) Good luck with sorting out your dies. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tangy it lovely, i am trying to tidy up this evening but have stopped for a cuppa so thought i would pop over to a few more desks,

    I also have way to many dies and want to sort them out then my sister has given me more lol.

    Lilian B # 15

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Fonda, I don't take part in challenges as I know I would never be able to keep up. I spend as much time organising my crafting supplies as I do crafting, although I have sorted my stamp and die storage now, so just got inks and paper left to do. Have a lovely week Heather xx #28

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cleaning and organizing is so important but no fun! LOL. Have a great week. Dorlene #27

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meow to Tangy! I have had to cut down on challenges too Fonda in the last year. Good luck with the sorting and decision making. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, it's a slippery slope... it starts with a couple of boxes, and a few challenges, but it mushrooms before you know it! Always good to have a sort out though, and clear the decks before the next onslaught - and lovely to have the feline assistance.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tangy is a very handsome kitty and nice to see she keeps you company while you create.
    sandra de @18

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving Tangy on the desk! Sorry for the late visit, but better late than never. Hope you are having a good week. Caro x (#8)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course, we bought some more dies while traveling...Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely to meet Tangy, and to glimpse all those scraps and snippets just waiting to be used! I'll be back for some proper catching up soon. Stay safe, stay well, and happy Easter.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete