Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Collage of the Day

 I have been playing with paper but in a different way. Instead of making greeting cards or Artist Trading Cards, I have been playing with collage!

For the longest time, I had been a lurker in the Collage Art Collective run by Margarete Miller, which is an online group where collage arts are shared. Now, I'm a participant. (This free group will dissolve on December 15th, 2023. A new group on Facebook has been created - Vintage Glue Books and Pages.) These are the collages I have made:

 



 

These are harder to put together than I thought, and I enjoyed the process. I have more than enough purchased new bits and pieces as well as genuine vintage articles. I had cleared my desk of all my card-making supplies and now it is filled with collage supplies. I wish I had two desks, but it's either one or the other! So, for awhile, I will be creating collages until the urge to make greeting cards or other kinds of art becomes too great! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment