Thursday, June 21, 2018

Fonda's Fabulous Funday Finds #11

This thrift store trip is close to home. It's the Family Thrift whose proceeds go toward helping people in our own community.

This time, we found a handful of cat toys:

Gotta take care of the kitties.
I don't think a trip to the thrift store is complete without bringing books home:

Books.
The first time I used these, I got my finger caught along with the dish towel!

These were a tad stiff when I used them the first time!
I'm a little confused about this Scrabble game. Is it newer, cheaper, or what!?! It doesn't look like any game I have ever seen.


Box top.

"Colors and parts may vary from those pictured"? What?

The font is all wrong. Why change that?


And, the trays are made of plastic!?!
Is anyone more in the know about this type of Scrabble game than I am? I always pick up stranded Scrabble games for the tiles, but I can't combine these tiles with my current stash.

From cat toys to strange Scrabble games...and everything in between...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fonda, Hope you are doing okay. I clicked and did an image search on the Scrabble Game. Hasbro made those games in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally posted about what happened to me and why I have been gone so long.

      Thanks for the info on the Scrabble game.

      Delete