Sunday, April 4, 2021

I'm up to making cards again!

It took a long time to heal from the muscle spasm in my shoulder blade and neck area, but I'm back to creating cards again...and doing day-to-day activities! I think driving to Columbus, Ohio did it for me. I was able to say goodbye to my mom by watching her ashes (and her husband's ashes) being interred at the church she attended. It was a simple ceremony. The reason I say this is that my muscle spasm started when she got Covid. She died from it. My muscle spasm got worse. Now, putting her to rest seems to have alleviated my pain. Also, I went to physical therapy which helped somewhat.

So, I'm back to creating, which will be the next entry. It's simple, and hopefully effective.

Thanks for all the well-wishes. It was nice to know that I'm thought of.

Tomorrow, Katie gets her second Covid vaccine. I've already had mine for about a month now. Otherwise, she is doing well. She's still teaching from home. Although she would rather teach Biology in person, she doesn't know how that would work will all of the decontamination that must be done of the equipment and classrooms between classes. I hope the school works the kinks out before having in-person classes again.

1 comment:

  1. Fonda, my condolences on your mom's passing. I am happy to hear you are doing better and that Katie is too. I can only image the pain you have endured through this difficult time. I take care of my mom, who is in her 90's. She is suffering from dementia and it seems to get worse daily. We do what we must do. I look forward to seeing your creativity in action again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete