Thursday, February 25, 2021

Still not up to it...

 I'm still experiencing muscle spasms in my shoulder/neck/back areas, so I'm still not creating anything. I want to so badly, but my body says no! I start physical therapy on March 3rd. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get some relief.

Katie is doing great, as far as her hip goes, but now she has developed what might be a stress migraine headache. Her head has been hurting her for a day and a half now...just pounding. Caffeine and acetaminophen has helped a little, but not much. She's never experienced a headache like this, so we hope this is a one-time headache of this magnitude.

We are certainly suffering here. We could use a little positive energy. Keep us in your thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my poor loves! My heart goes out to you. You are definitely in my prayers. There is enough pain and sorrow in the outside world. Stay warm, try to relax .... this too will pass.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will keep you in my prayers. I sure hope you get some relief. Pain can be all-consuming. Katie should get a rapid test to rule out COVID!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie did get a COVID test, and she will know the results today, I think, or maybe tomorrow. In other words, it wasn't the rapid test.

      Delete
  3. Fonda, you and your love are in my thoughts and prayers. I understand what you are facing, but I know that God is with all of us. Remember, Pain is a reminder that we are still alive. Things have to get better...

    ReplyDelete