Monday, February 8, 2021

Be Mine


 This little card measures approximately 3 3/4" by 4 1/4". I first stamped the "XO" background (Stampin' Up!) on light pink card stock with Colorbox Chalk ink and cut it out using a heart die. Then, I stamped the banner (also Stampin' Up!) on red card stock using Versafine Onyx. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) across the banner. I glued that to the heart shape. After that, I adhered the heart and banner to the black card blank lifting it up with double-sided foam tape. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (also Stampin' Up!) across the bottom of the card.

I'm sharing this with:

Inspired By...krafty love 

Just Us Girls Challenge #570 - Word Week  


 

Simon Says: Love Is In The Air 

P.S. My shoulders, neck and back are still giving me some grief, but I was gentle with myself and made 3 Valentine's Day cards. I will try again tomorrow, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love how that pretty pink heart pops against the black background. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CAS card, love the heart against the dark background!

    ReplyDelete