Monday, February 8, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day


This small card measures 4" square. I began by stamping the banner at the top with Colorbox Chalk in warm red on a light pink card stock. Then, I stamped the flamingos. Next, I stamped the sentiment on red card stock using Versafine Onyx, which I glued to the pink panel. Finally, I adhered the pink panel to the red card base using double-sided tape. All stamps are Stampin' Up!.

I'm sharing this with:

Inspired By...krafty love 

Just Us Girls Challenge #570 - Word Week  


 

Simon Says: Love Is In The Air 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful valentine, Fonda. I love the heart streamers. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissing flamingoes with a heart banner, oh SO cute! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete