Saturday, February 6, 2021

Why I'm absent now...

What started as an occasional stiff neck when my mom was diagnosed with Covid-19 in the middle part of December turned into a pinched nerve or something like that earlier this month, around when my mother died. I get this stabbing pain in my shoulder blade, back and neck on my left side. Of course, this has led to me being unable to keep up with my art challenges. So, I'm taking my medications according to the directions, and they don't seem to be helping. I guess I need to learn how to relax a little more...and use the heating pad!

I hope to be back to creating again real soon. I miss it.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your pain, I did wonder where you were. I'm missing your creative inspiration as well so deep breaths, lie downs and heat pads must be the order of the day. Take care, heal soon
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fonda, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss and pain. I can only imagine what anguish you must be experiencing. Praying for a full and speedy recovery. Miss you and your work. Heal, Smile, and come back to us when you are ready and able. Creative Blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that kind of pain, and wish you complete healing. Even typing can aggravate it, I bet. Take care of you. Sending positive energy.

    ReplyDelete