Thursday, November 25, 2021

Joyous Christmas

 This is a fun-fold card. The green on the back of the card extends around to the front where it is decorated with a green, red, white and taupe Stampin' Up! designer paper. The white portion covers the back of the card, and there is a red-framed sentiment that is positioned in the center on the front of the card.


I'm sharing this with:

Inspired By IB197 Color Challenge 

I was inspired by the greens and reds of the centerpiece and the taupe of the table and place mats. 

6 comments:

  1. I love this card. I think I have this DSP and may have to CASE this one. Thanks for sharing. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! I love this package of paper. I have depleted one package, because I used it for my FIL's Christmas cards and the cards I was making. I have another package, thank goodness.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful use of that DSP, and I love the beautiful large sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for visiting, too!

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful sentiment and I like that you let it take center stage! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete