Friday, November 26, 2021

Season's Greetings II

This card was fun to make. I started with a white A2-sized card base and adhered a strip of designer paper behind where the window will go. Then, I took both green panels and adhered a strip of red to what will be the inside against the designer paper panel. After that, I added double-sided foam tape to the edges that will be closest to the designer paper to give it some lift. I used glue on the opposite edges. The effect creates a bit of a shadow to give it some dimension. Next, I stamped the sentiment on a white panel and adhered it to the front of the card.

The paper is from Stampin' Up!.

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #419 - Any Occasion 

 

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card ! Love this beautiful stripe of PP, makes the card elegant and stylish. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete