Friday, November 26, 2021

Season's Greetings

This card is larger than I usually make. It is 5" by 7". I made one this large to accommodate the quilt "patch". I didn't have a one-inch square punch, so i used a 1 1/4" punch that I do have, which made the design larger than I desired. So, I rolled with it. Now, I have to see if I have an envelope somewhere!

The design is called a Disappearing Nine-Patch. I started with 9 equal squares and adhered them to a white piece of card stock measuring 3 3/4". I cut the design in half and the resulting two pieces in half. I arranged the pieces into a pleasing design and adhered the pieces onto another 3 3/4" white card stock. Then, I created two frames, one at 4" and the other at 4 1/4", and stacked them. I adhered the stack to the large card base and stamped the sentiment at the top.

All of the paper is from Stampin' Up!.

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #419 - Any Occasion 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! Love your patchwork card, it's a great idea to use all those little bits we all have. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete