Saturday, November 20, 2021

Season's Greetings: Another Winter Card

I don't know what this card is called, but describing it, I would say that it's a tower card with 4 appendages. It mails flat in an A2 envelope, but when it's removed from the envelope and "fluffed", it will stand on its own.


There are various places to find out how to make this card, and I'm sure it can eventually be found. I don't remember who I learned to make this from, but it's a nice fun fold card to make. 

I've used all Stampin' Up Supplies, except for the sentiment, to make this card.

I'm sharing this with:

The Alphabet Challenge Blog: https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful. What a great way to use up DSP and make others smile. Very cool indeed, Fonda. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great card, love the papers and cool design, and a fun way to meet our challenge! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pinwheel card! Love to make them and it is the perfect way to showcase beautiful paper. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    PS - Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete