Monday, October 7, 2019

Autumn Squirrel

When the squirrels begin to hide their acorns and the oak tree leaves turn brown, that is when Autumn is here in no uncertain terms. Luckily, we haven't noticed that in our neck of the woods, but it's happening further north, I'm sure. I heard someone in the Twin Cities, MN mention the "S" word. Yep! That's the forecast for the end of this week. Here in southeastern North Carolina, I think we have some time.




Along the left edge of the A2 card blank, I stamped (Hero Arts) the oak leaf in Distress Inks Gathered Twigs. I also stamped (again, Hero Arts) "Autumn" at the bottom. I placed the squirrel, whose parts were die cut (Karen Burniston), right above the sentiment.

Sharing with:

Addicted to CAS: Addicted to CAS Challenge #169 - Creature

Crafty Cardmakers: #242 Add A Critter

Dare 2 B Artzy: October Challenge: Cute Animals

Sweet Stampin' ~ Animals

Try it on Tuesday: Animal Magic


11 comments:

  1. A wonderful CAS-card

    Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet - the squirrel is so cute and I like the leafy edging. I've got an acorn tag coming up - it's clearly that time of year.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card Fonda! It was a great idea to place your die cut squirrel onto the kraft card base and I love your subtle leafy background. There's a definite nip in the air in the middle of the UK - we'll blink and autumn will be over! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and love the card base for your CAS creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete