Sunday, October 6, 2019

Grateful

This is my first experience working with digital stamps. I don't think I color well enough, or have the correct tools, to make them look nice. Next time, instead of using markers, I'll try colored pencils. So, let's consider this an experiment.





I printed out the images making each smaller than the other. Then, I colored them using markers. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Altenew). 

Sharing with:

Inspired By.... truckload of fall  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #248 "FALL"  

DL.ART OCTOBER 2019 Linky Challenge: Anything Goes 

Make My Monday: Challenge #106 Autumn  

Let's Craft and Create: Challenge #152 - AG + Option COLORS OF FALL 

The Male Room: Challenge #121 - Stay CAS  


Freshly Made Sketches: Freshly Made Sketches #405 

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun fall card! Thank you for playing this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumn card! I like that you changed up the size of the image. Wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your coloring looks wonderful and very artistic! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good try, babe. Maybe try with the Distressed crayons (?) we just got...or use the Distressed inks as a watercolor-bit? that might give you the look you want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try something different...something that will make the printed stamp more life-like.

      Delete
  5. Thank you! I'm happy you came by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, your experiment turned out lovely. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete