Sunday, October 6, 2019

You Make My World Sparkle

The challenge said to use an object from nature. I did! I used a Maple seed that I had used gold embossing powder on years ago.





This is an A-2 white card blank. I first stamped the Maple leaf (Hero Arts) using Distress Ink Dried Marigold. Then, I lined up the first part of the sentiment (Ellen Hutson) to curl around the seed. Next, I glued the seed down. Finally, I stamped the word "Sparkle" in Versafine Onyx Black.

Sharing with:

Modsquad Challenge Blog: Back to Nature 

The Male Room: Challenge #121 - Stay CAS 
 

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #248 "FALL"  

Make My Monday: Challenge #106 Autumn 

Let's Craft and Create: Challenge #152 - AG + Option COLORS OF FALL 



10 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the gold embossed maple seed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you you used the seed on your card.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image CAS lay out thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative use of the seed. Love how you curved the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who would have thought of embossing a seed, - you did - and beautifully done. I love your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Stay CAS challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete