Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Think Pink

I made this card using a prompt to follow page 12 of the current Stampin' Up! catalogue. I really appreciated the pink one in the bottom right-hand corner (see below).


Here's how I made the card:

I started by cutting the card to fit in a small letter-sized envelope, making sure to leave about 3/8" of the inside exposed at the bottom. Then, using white pigment ink, I stamped a design (The Stamp Mill) all over for the background. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) in Versafine Black Onyx ink on white paper and cut it to the appropriate dimension. After that, I tucked some crocheted lace behind and used foam tape to adhere it to the card.

Sharing with:

TGIF Challenges: #TGIFC231 Inspiration Challenge 
 

The Creative Crafters: CHALLENGE #20  

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #361 Anything Goes 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. orgeous Card indeed. We love to see you again. Thank you for joining us @The Creative Crafters.DT Alka Acharya

    ReplyDelete