Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Critter or Creature?

I've had this stamp for quite awhile, and it still amuses me!


This card fits in a regular small letter envelope. First, I stamped this cute little animal (All Night Media). Then, I water colored the green part using Distress Inks Twisted Citron. Next, I used markers to color in the rest. Finally, I placed a piece of washi tape to ground the skating critter/creature.

Sharing with:

Crafty Cardmakers: #242 Add A Critter  

Addicted to CAS Challenge #169 - Creature  

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog: October's Creative Challenge - Music  

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that creature/critter! What a fun image and perfect for our challenge at Addicted To CAS. Thanks so much for joiniing us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's great fun - the inky colouring is perfect and the washi tape to ground him... I imagine he's singing that song as he goes!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp is more than 30 years old...I think it was the first stamp I ever bought...I think I was 17? Haha! I love it, still

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Loving the image and the washi tape! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and I love how you used the Washi tape So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete