Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Another recent Artist's Trading Card

Here is another ATC I made for our swap. I mailed them out on Saturday. At the beginning of next month, I will get three from the other women who are part of the swap.





This one combines my love of sewing with my love of paper crafts.

To make this, I photo copied the front of a Vogue pattern I have. I resized it and printed it on white card stock. I cut around the figure with my craft knife, leaving "Vogue Pattern" attached. I glued that to my heavy ATC card blank. I used short applique straight pins I have and ran it through the fabric swatches so they appeared to be a part of a fashion idea board. Then, I glued a button and the two swatches of fabric to the right side of the card.

I'm also sharing this ATC with Simon Says Stamp Blog Monday Challenge. 

You can see the contest here:  https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

2 comments: