Thursday, August 29, 2019

Out of a Mushroom Can

I needed a place to story my short pens (I love back-to-school offerings!), so using a small mushroom can was the answer.


First, I covered the can lengthwise with textured paper. Then, I tied a piece of twine around the middle. After that, I glued on some flowers and greenery from T!m Holtz wild flower dies that I cut out of white card stock and colored them with some new highlighters (Did I say I love back-to-school?).

Sharing with:

613 Avenue Create  Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Create/Decorate A Container

Let's Craft and Create  Challenge #150 - AG + Option EnTWINEed

2 comments:

  1. Fonda, thanks so much for submitting your adorable pen holder to our challenge! I love that textured paper. At first, I thought it was a woven fabric. Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind remarks and for stopping by!

      Delete