Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Paper Piecing Challenge

For the Paper Piecing Challenge, I made a quilt -- a PAPER quilt!





How I made the card:

First I chose a white A2-sized card blank and adhered the blue background which was slightly smaller, creating a white border. Then, I chose my patterned paper and ran it through the die-cutting machine using Spellbinders Quilt It dies. Next, I ran each piece through my Xyron sticker maker. Having the sticky on the back helped me to place the pieces on a white piece of card stock. Once I was finished with the placement, I cut around the "quilt", leaving a small white border. I adhered that piece to the blue background.

Here is the die set that I used:




Sharing with:


3 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty quilt card,,,love the yellows!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my card. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Just BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete