Saturday, August 31, 2019

Autumn

Soon, leaves and acorns will litter the ground, and Autumn will be here.





How I made this:

I chose a cream A2 card blank. The first thing I did was stamp the acorns (Inkadinkado), using Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, close to the right-hand edge. With my craft knife, I cut away the paper as seen above. Then, I stamped the oak leaf (Hero Arts) using Peeled Paint. After that, I stamped the word "Autumn" (Hero Arts) in Spiced Marmalade on a golden-colored card stock and glued it to the front of the card. Next, I cut the same card stock into 1" by 4.25" and glued it to the inside back of the card to create a decorative border. Finally, I used my water brush to move around the dye ink into the acorns.

Sharing with:

Sunday Stamps: SSC212 Circle Around: Design Challenge

 











Addicted to Stamps & More: Challenge 356: Anything Goes

The Creative Crafters: Challenge 19: Anything Goes 

13 comments:

  1. Ooo, so pretty - I love your Fall theme here - what a great idea to trim up your acorn edge! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Very nice fall card and nicd use of our sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card! Love the acorns down the side. Thanks for joining us at Sunday stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the card. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. It's almost my birthday!! September Equinox! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the way you have cut away part of it. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon!

    Nandini,
    Paint Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  6. What a pretty autumn card and a great take on the sketch too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete