Saturday, August 31, 2019

Be There, and Be Square: A Challenge

I don't believe I have ever made a square card before. I'll never be able to say that again!







This is how I made it:

This card measures 5" square. First, I adhered washi tape I had in my stash to the right hand side of the card. Then, I stamped T!m Holtz's cupcake directly on the card blank using Versafine Onyx. After that, I used my water brush and colored in the image with Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Blueprint Sketch, Barn Door and Antique Linen. I stamped "Happy Birthday" and glued it to a small blue panel of card stock, and I adhered that to the card front.

Sharing with:

Seize the Birthday: 173: Square Card  

Sunday Stamps: SSC212 Circle Around: Sketch Challenge 


3 comments:

  1. Love this adorable image - not that I need technical specs on a cupcake to know it's AWESOME, lol... Great stripes on your edge, too! Thanks so much for playing again at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next, T!m will have a blueprint on how to eat a cupcake! lol My cousin's birthday is on the 4th of July, so I'll be saving it for her. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete