Monday, August 26, 2019

School Days: An ATC for my Swap Group






How I made my Artist Trading Card:

I cut a sturdy background 2.5" by 3.5" and adhered Primary-grade paper to the front. I stamped a ruler (100 Proof Press) and cut it down length- and width-wise and adhered it to the right of the card. Next, I stamped the numbers (Ma Vinci - ?) in Distress Ink Festive Berries and the clock (inkadinkado - Dawn Houser) in Versafine Ink Onyx on the left.  The ball is an old sticker I had in my stash. Then, I scanned the spines of early readers and the front of one and glued them into place. I threaded a pencil charm onto thin red-and-white-polka-dot ribbon and tied it into place through a hole I punched with my Silent Setter. I had to glue the knot in place, too.

Sharing with:

Simon Says Stamp Blog Monday Challenge S is for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment