Friday, August 23, 2019

It's a Bug's Life 1


How I made this card:

I stamped the dragonflies (unmounted, from Stamp Camp) image on erasable typing paper I had on hand. I didn't like how the stamping looked, so I turned it over. I like the frosted look, so I decided to use the image this way. I cut the edge with deckle scissors and adhered it to a red rectangular piece of card stock. Then, I adhered it to an A2-sized black card blank. After that, I stamped All Night Media's Chinese Love in Versamark embossing ink and embossed it in gold.

I am sharing it here:









16 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and elegant card for our wings challenge at Stamping Sensations this month. Thanks for joining in and Good Luck! Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking creation with the Dragonflies, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Things with Wings' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card indeed! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that effect too. It's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card. Thanks so much for linking up at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for the visit!

      Delete
  6. What a lovely design. Those dragonflies are so beautiful and, of course, spot on perfect for our Bug's Life challenge.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. A lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love how you created the frosted look to the panel - stunning 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete