Friday, August 23, 2019

Poetic Daisies






How I made this:

The base of this card is an A2-sized kraft card blank. The next layer is a golden-colored card stock, and I stamped it with Hero Arts Italian Poetry Background with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. The No. 8, stamped in Vintage Photo, comes from Ma Vinci's, I believe. Then, I layered a piece of burlap paper. On top of that, I adhered 2 daisies and  leaf stem from Tim Holtz dies. I colored the leaves with Mowed Lawn and the daisies with Antique Linen and Scattered Straw.

I'm sharing this with:

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog

Country View Challenges 

Try it on Tuesday 

Internation Art & Soul 

11 comments:

  1. I love the burlap texture and that's probably my favourite of the TH wildflowers, beautifully coloured - a charming card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but beautiful love the burlap and die-cut daisies.Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. so very pretty - this is really lovely! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I really love this, the hessian looks great with that flower! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete