Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Paper Piecing Challenge 2

For this challenge, I made a small square paper-pieced quilt card. 


How I made the card:

First I chose a white A2-sized card blank. Then, I chose my patterned paper and ran it through the die-cutting machine using Spellbinders Quilt It dies. Next, I ran each piece through my Xyron sticker maker. Having the sticky on the back helped me to place the pieces on a white piece of card stock. I cut close to the quilt, because the white card would be an appropriate border. I stamped the sentiment underneath in the center.

Here is the die set I used:


 Sharing with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card, lovely colors!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. Another gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your quilt pieced cards are delightful! Thank you so much for sharing both cards with the Sisterhood of Crafters "pieced" challenge this week. Hope to see you often!

    ReplyDelete