Thursday, August 29, 2019

Personality Plus

The stamp in this card below is called Woman, Russian Beauty, and I can see why. She's gorgeous and vivacious, and this prompted me to use her for a Feminine challenge.





First, I chose an A2 card blank in black. Then, I cut the two colorful panels the same size and staggered them. I adhered those to the card, then I centered the stamped (Stampington & Company) piece on top of the red-and-white polka dot panel. I glued that down along with the phrase I had in my stash.

Sharing with:

Allsorts Challenge  Week 534/5 - Feminine
 
Addicted to Stamps and More  Challenge #356 - Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create  Challenge #224 - Anything Goes

Let's Craft and Create  Challenge #150 - Anything Goes
  
The Creative Crafters  Challenge #19

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #19.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation using that lovely image, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in Allsorts 'Feminine' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super image and love the bright colours of the papers which show off the image nicely. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I agree this is a fabulous image and you have perfectly matched the papers with the image style. Thanks for joining us a 'Lets Crat and Create'. Jonece DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and for the visit!

      Delete
  5. Fun. I don't remember seeing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and feminine card !
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete