Saturday, August 31, 2019

Starry-eyed

I really enjoyed making this card. 





How I made it:

I chose an A2 cream-colored card blank. First, I stamped the star border (Paula Best) using Distress Inks Chipped Sapphire close to the right side of the card. Then, I cut away the extra paper to the right, leaving the star border. Next, I stamped the sun/star (Rubber Stampede) using Mustard Seed. I found "starry-eyed" in my stash and glued it to a piece of dark blue card stock and adhered that to the card. Finally, I glued a strip of dark blue card stock to the inside back of the card to enhance the border.

Sharing with:

Creative Crafters: Challenge 19: Anything Goes 

Sunday Stamps: SSC212 Circle Around: Design Challenge 
 


5 comments:

  1. So elegant - love these images! The simple and perfect colors are just right, of course - love that sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed waking up to this!

    ReplyDelete