Thursday, August 29, 2019

♪ ♪ ♪ Let's Dance ♪ ♪ ♪ :A Challenge



...put on your red shoes and dance the blues... 

Oh! Here we are! 

I made a card with some dance steps on it. It's a waltz, and I don't think that's what "they" had in mind. Rather than red shoes, it was probably more like powdered wigs.


Anyway, here's how I made it:

First, I chose my card blank. Then, I adhered the lacy paper panel to that. I stamped the waltz dance steps (for Inkadinkado by Dawn Houser) and centered it on the card. After that, I cut out a coordinating banner and used a phrase I had in my stash.

Sharing with: 

Make My Monday  #103 Dance 

Top picks please add this to your blog

Allsorts Challenge  Week 534/5 - Feminine

Addicted to Rubber Stamps and More   Challenge #356 - Anything Goes


Freshly Made Sketches  Freshly Made Sketches #400 (The sketch is directly below.)






6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I just love the thought that went into this card! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, and I plan to be back!

      Delete
  2. I remember learning to waltz in high school. It didn't go well! What a fun idea to add the steps to a card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an unusual way to interpret dance, but this is so clever. Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a stamp that portrays anything/anyone dancing! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh that's fabulous! I love this image! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete