Friday, August 30, 2019

Froggie Ballet

I just had to have this stamp! It's called Tu Tu Toad, but I colored it like a frog. Are toads more warty? Personally, I think Stampendous was going for alliteration. Anyway...



How I made this:

I chose an A2 card blank. I stamped the image on Bristol Smooth paper so I could watercolor it. I used Distress Inks Mowed Lawn, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed. I picked the color off the ink pad with a water brush. Once the image was dry, I adhered it to the pink border which I then attached to the green card blank.

Sharing this with:

Make My Monday: Dance 

Let's Craft and Create: Challenge 150: Anything Goes

613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes: Challenge 224 

5 comments:

  1. ALL of your card creations are unique and very special in details, Fonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative creation! Love this cute dancing frog! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog. I plan to join a challenge again!

      Delete