Sunday, January 3, 2021

Celebrate Today

 I began this A2-sized card with a white base. I die cut 3 circles times 2 and glued one to the next starting with the largest in each set. Then, I cut them in half. I used one from each set to make the design. But, first I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) using Colorbox Chalk in Lipstick Red on white card stock. I glued it to the center of the card. Then, I built the design around it centering the elements around the sentiment. Next, I added some red enamel dots to the ends of the paper with the sentiment on it. Finally, I stamped the stars (Stampendous) in two opposite corners.

This card was made loosely following the directions and pictures from Lee-Ann Greff.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Celebrate! (Monday Challenge)

No comments:

Post a Comment