Saturday, January 16, 2021

Cupcake 2


Except for the ribbon, this is a one-layer A2-sized card. I began by stamping the cupcake and the sentiment on a white card base using Versafine Onyx. I colored the cupcake with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. I cut slits down either side with my X-acto knife and threaded the ribbon through. I also cut a slit near the fold and brought the thread to the inside of the card. I taped it down with double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Double D 5th Anniversary/Birthday Cupcakes Challenge  

 

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge # 402 - Sketch 

 

Casology - Week 381: MEMORIES  

 

5 comments:

  1. Another cute CAS cupcake card! Love the placement of the ribbon behind and through the cupcake. Thanks again for joining the Double D Birthday/Anniversary Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used ribbon for your horizontal strip Fonda and that cupcake looks mouthwatering! That sentiment is so true! Thanks for coming to play with us at CC&S this week :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun & fabulous cupcake card Fonda! OMG I just LOVE these Disney themed cupcakes! What a fun & fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘CUPCAKES’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to slit the card front for the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea with the ribbon! This is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete