Friday, January 8, 2021

It's the Life in Your Years


I love this saying! It's a new-to-me stamp.

I started this A2-sized card with a brown card stock base. Then, I used double-sided tape to adhere a cream-colored panel to that. Next, I stamped the saying (Outlines Rubber Stamps) using Archival Distress Ink in ground espresso in the middle of the cream panel. After that, I cut 1-inch-wide strips in brown and rust and adhered them to the card using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Color Throwdown #624  

 

Simon Says: Use a New/Unused Product (Monday Challenge) 

Make My Monday - #139 Something New in Your Stash  

TFJB Challenge Blog - Put A Good Word In  

Try it on Tuesday - Uplifting or Positive Quote  

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment to feature as your focal point! A lovely take on the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful words on your card! Thank you for sharing your uplifting words with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card and a striking design Fonda. Thank you for joining us with it at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog xx

    ReplyDelete