Monday, January 18, 2021

Fine French Grograin Ribbon


I began this A2-sized card by first stamping the label (Above the Mark) on manila-colored card stock with Vivid brown. Then, I cut the two strips, manila and light brown, one larger than the other, and adhered them together with double-sided tape. I adhered those to the brown card base. Next, I used double-sided tape to adhere the pieces of ribbon to the label. Finally, I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the label to the card stock strips.

I'm sharing this with:

Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ J1321

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you used some ribbon--that image "needs" it! Great card; the monochromatic look is very eye-catching! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice monochromatic card, these can be difficult but you did a great job. Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete