Monday, January 4, 2021

Happy New Year


I began this A2-sized card with a light blue base. Then, I die cut "happy" (Unity) and glued it to the strip of orange-ish scrapbook paper. I glued that to the plaid scrapbook paper and adhered that to the card base with double-sided tape. After that, I punched out the balloons using a Stampin' Up! punch. I used my mini MISTI to stamp the sentiment (Unity) on the balloon using Versafine Onyx. I tied black thread around each of them. I glued two small ones to the card and popped out the two larger ones with double-sided foam tape. 

The die and stamp combination is something new I just received!

I'm sharing this with:

The Male Room - Challenge #145 - Tartan & Plaid  

 

CAS(E) this Sketch #402 

 

Moving Along With the Times - Challenge 126 for January   

1 comment:

  1. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely new year card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete