Thursday, January 14, 2021

Life is Wonderful

This entry is a two-fer. The cards are so much alike that I feel putting them together is the right thing to do for the challenges.


I began this set of cards by die cutting 3 circles each. Then, I glued them, one on top of the other making sure that they were placed close to the edge. After they were dry, I cut them in half and switched out one piece of each set. Next, I glued them to a white A2 card base in the configuration above. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) using Versafine Onyx on pink card stock using my MISTI to make sure it was straight. I cut the sentiment down using my paper trimmer and glued them to the width of the cards.

I'm sharing this with:

Try it on Tuesday - Uplifting or Positive Quote 

The Funkie Junkie Boutique - Put A Good Word In 

Simon Says: Layer It Up (Wednesday)

613 Avenue Create - CHALLENGE #1 JANUARY 2021- ANYTHING GOES  

Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ J1321

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! Both designs look so pretty and I love the quote that you used, it's one of my favourites 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty and fun!! Love the colors/patterns you used for your circles! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layered circle card - I just made a couple of these last week and they are fun. Love your colors. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards have a fabulous layout and the sentiment is very uplifting. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both designs are lovely! I like your outside the box approach! Thanks for a fun and interesting submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete