Sunday, January 17, 2021

XOXOXO


I began this A2-sized card by cutting a heart in the center of the mixed media paper. I used a piece of discarded plastic packaging for the window, which I adhered to the top panel with red liner extra strength double-sided tape. Then, I used double-sided foam tape around the heart shape and all over the top panel to make sure that it didn't cave in. I sprinkled the tiny foil hearts inside the heart shape. Next, I adhered another piece of mixed media paper over top of that. After that, I adhered that complete unit to a red top-folding card base. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Craft Smart) in the lower right corner using Colorbox Chalk red lipstick.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Shake It Up 

1 comment:

  1. very nice...I am glad the static isn't causing too many problems :)

    ReplyDelete