Thursday, January 14, 2021

You Are Enough


I began this card by embossing the green panel. Then, I adhered it to the A2-sized card base. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) on light pink paper with Versafine Onyx, and using my MISTI, lined it up to make sure it was straight. After that, I used my paper trimmer to cut it down to size.

I'm sharing this with:

TFJB - Put A Good Word In  

Try it on Tuesday - Uplifting or Positive Quote 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Die Cuts and/or Embossing Folders  

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the card. Great embossing folder that you used, and this layout is perfect for the sentiment. Great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and stunning! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great simple card with words of encouragement. How clever to make this simple design to go with these words! Thank you for playing along at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog!

    ReplyDelete