Monday, January 18, 2021

Woodcut birds


 I began this A2-sized card by stamping the woodcut-type birds (Inkadinkado) on the yellow gingham scrapbook paper with Versafine Onyx. Then, I cut black card stock slightly smaller than the manila-colored card base and adhered the two using double-sided tape. Next, I cut the floral and black scrapbook paper slightly smaller than the black card stock and adhered it. After that, I adhered the yellow gingham on top. That makes four layers.

I'm sharing this with:

Modsquad - Fly Away

The House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes Challenge ~ J1321

Simon Says: Layer It Up 


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design here. I love that you have stamped the silhouetted birds on gingham patterned paper. That is just GENIUS!!Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love how you stamped your image directly onto the patterned paper; it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, like your color scheme and how you stamped on patterned paper! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete