Monday, January 18, 2021

Ostrich Races

This stamp cracks me up every time I use it!


I began this A2-sized card by stamping the ostriches (Mostly Animals) on a manila-colored card stock with Versafine Onyx. Then, I adhered that to a black piece of card stock to frame the image. Next, I cut the patterned scrapbook paper slightly smaller than the red card base and used double-sided tape to adhere the two together. Finally, I die cut the sentiment out of black card stock and glued it below the ostriches, because they make me laugh!

I'm sharing this with:

Modsquad - Fly Away 

The House That Stamps Built - Anything Goes Challenge ~ J1321

Simon Says: Layer It Up 

HLS January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge  

4 comments:

  1. Well this card DID make me laugh. Those running ostriches are so stinkin' funny. Your greeting is perfect for the design. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very amusing image for sure! Where do you think they are off to in such a hurry? Great card; I love that background paper. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely cracks me up Fonda! It reminds me of my time at South Africa and watching the ostriches in their natural habitat and it is really funny to see them run. the use of then die cuts is beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!!XOXO

    Cardogram by Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ostrich stamp!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete