Saturday, January 23, 2021

Enjoy


I began this A2-sized card by stamping the balloons on a scrap of white card stock using Brilliance Ink. Brilliance shimmers in the light. I cut them out with a die and glued the two on the ends to the card base. I used double-sided foam tape to lift the middle one up. I drew a line from each with a pencil. Then, I die cut the sentiment and glued it to the card base.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: We’re On A Roll 

Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ J2021 

HLS January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge  

5 comments:

  1. Free hand drawing on your card, you are brave my friend. You did an excellent job. Love the design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the middle balloon popped up on foam. I can't draw a straight lne ven with a ruler so the balloon strings are very nice. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! Love the pattern on the balloons, it really makes them come alive! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your bravery with the hand drawing. Balloons are always fun. Great card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die cut challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a festive card! Love the balloons!! Thank you for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge and hope you will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete