Saturday, January 9, 2021

Silhouette Cardinal


I began this A2-sized card with a white card base. I added the plaid and rust-colored panels. Then, I die cut the cardinal out of black card stock and glued it to the top panel. The cardinal die cut is new, and I haven't used it until now. It was a freebie from Simon Says Stamp with a purchase of a Tim Holtz product.

I am sharing this with:

Simon Says: Use a New/Unused Product (Monday Challenge) 

Make My Monday - #139 Something New in Your Stash  

ModSquad - Fly Away 

HLS January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge  

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful papers and your new die cut,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your background papers here, totally makes that silhouetted image pop. Great colors too!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silhouette! I received (and have used) this same cardinal but it hadn't dawned on me to use it this way. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty! Love your beautiful cardinal silhouette and the wonderful layers of papers. Thank you so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Challenge and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete