Saturday, January 16, 2021

Cupcake 1


I began this card by stamping the cupcake (Inkadinkado) on a piece of white card stock with Versafine Onyx, and I cut it out with scissors. I colored it using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. Then, I cut a piece of magenta card stock slightly smaller than the A2-sized card base. I ran it through by Big Shot with an embossing folder to create a textured surface. I adhered that to the card base with double-sided tape. Next, I cut a length of jumbo wide orange rick-rack and glued it to the magenta panel. After that, I glued the cupcake cut-out to the rick-rack. Finally, I used yellow Stickles to simulate a flame for the candle.

I'm sharing this with:

Double D 5th Anniversary/Birthday Cupcakes Challenge  

 

CAS Colours and Sketches - Challenge # 402 - Sketch 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Great CAS birthday card! Love the rickrack trim. Thanks for joining the Double Birthday/Anniversary Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zingy colours on this version of your cupcake card Fonda! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cupcake card! OMG I just LOVE these Disney themed cupcakes! What a fun & fabulous creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘CUPCAKES’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest (and yummiest) idea for our sketch! Love the texture and the "rick-rack". Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well doesn't that look yummy? Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet CAS cupcake card! Super cute, great use of sketch on new baby theme card!
    Thanks for joining us at CC&S challenge! Hugs! Bhavya DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures behind the focal point!! And the cupcake looks so yummy! Thank you for sharing your card at CC&S challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete