Wednesday, December 2, 2020

A Trio of Tags


 Each tag measures about 4 1/2" by 2 1/2". I began by die cutting the banner shapes. Then, I stamped the french words (Stampabilities) with Versafine Onyx on them. Next, I die cut the children's faces from a Finnabair collection of photo stickers. After that, I die cut a circle of music to go behind them. Then, I die cut and embossed the wings from a Tim Holtz/Sizzix product out of silver paper. Then, I set eyelets in the upper corners and in the middle bottom. In the top eyelets, I strung some lengths of tinsel, and in the bottom eyelet, I linked the charms that say Live, Trust and Love. Below are photos of the individual tags showing more detail. 

(Inspiration piece by Nancy Maxwell James: http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=7767517315&blog=3441374&frame_type=none)




I'm sharing this with:

A Vintage Journey - Pairs, Trios and Sets

Simon Says: Fun With Dies 

Tag Tuesday - Christmas or anything goes 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas  

LTCCB #53 - December Anything Goes  

7 comments:

  1. I thought the background was paper! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such marvelous vintage tags! thanks for linking to tag tuesday -- twice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet, love the images.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ach I really love these ones! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Wow! I love them. So simple but yet so full of different things. Fabulous! Thank you for joining the challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely vintage vibe - these are so good. Sorry to be so late in saying thank you so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete