Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas Wishes


 I began this A2-sized card by cutting a panel at 4 1/2" by 3 7/8". I stamped the image (Stampin' Up!) using Versamark embossing ink and embossed the image in gold. Then, I stamped the sentiment (also by Stampin' Up!) in Versafine Onyx ink. I glued it onto a some gold card stock and cut it down to make a frame around the sentiment. I glued that to the panel. Next, I used double-sided tape to adhere a 5 1/4" by 3 1/2" piece of gold card stock to the card base. Finally, I adhered the panel to the gold card stock.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #466

 

Simon Says: Christmas Critters 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! That dove is just wonderful! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, elegant design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete