Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas


 This is an ATC (Artist Trading Card), and, as such, it measures 2 1/2" by 3 1/2". I began with a sturdy substrate and used a glue stick to apply the snowflake-y scrapbook paper. I die cut the white panel and adhered it to the base. Then, I die cut the trees and glued them down. Next, I stamped the sentiment (unknown) using Versafine Onyx ink. Finally, I glued down some silver gems.

I'm sharing this with:

A Vintage Journey - Merry Little Christmas 

December 2020 - Anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely, it always amazes me how much you can get onto an ATC. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Country View Crafts and have a very Happy New Year, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty ATC for the festive season. Thank you for sharing it with us at A Vintage Journey.
    hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful ATC! It looks so elegant and I love the little trees - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey one last time! Enjoy the rest of the festive season and all the very best for 2021! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC! I love the wintery scene.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our December challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy new year! Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete