Friday, December 11, 2020

Merry, Merry


 I began this A2-sized card by cutting the green panel to cover the entire card base. Then, I cut the patterned paper so that it was 2" by 5 1/2" and adhered it to the top part of the card using double-sided tape. Next, I cut the sentiment from an all-over print scrapbook paper and glued it to the green panel. 

The challenge was to use any sketch, color combination or both from 2020 and make it into a holiday card. I chose Challenge #387 (see below).

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #400 - A Clean and Simple Seasonal Challenge, and Celebrating a Milestone! 



  

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

2 comments:

  1. That holly patterned paper is so pretty! You did a super job turning this sketch into a festive card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another beautiful card! The holiday paper is so pretty. Clean and simple. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S. Hope you have a happy, safe and healthy holiday season.

    ReplyDelete