Friday, December 4, 2020

Pink Poinsettias


 I began this A2-sized card by die cutting the poinsettia elements. I assembled them and glued them to each other and then to the card base as seen. On top of each, I placed an AB clear gem stone. The pink of the poinsettias draw out the pink in the gem stone. I used two colors of pink and a cream-colored card base.

I'm sharing this with:

International Art and Soul - Ch#97 Let us see Lots of Pink in December

Simon Says: Fun With Dies 

Country View Challenges - December 2020 - Anything Christmas

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I don't remember seeing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete